Wartime Water Tower

Last Updated on Saturday, 01 June 2013 21:17
Hits: 1474

Situated in the hamlet of Wartime, this water tower was originally used to fill the reservoirs of the steamer engines on the adjacent CNR track.

Now owned by the Wartime Water Company, it is used to load tanks of water for farm and household use. This facility is reputed to be the last functioning railway water tower left in the province.