The R.M. of Monet #257 has a number of cemeteries througout the region.
This is the largest cemetery in the R.M. It is located 1 KM south of Elrose on Highway 4. A map and burial-site records from 1913 are kept at the Elrose Town Office.
Maps and burial-site records for the following three cemeteries are kept at the R.M. of Monet’s office in Elrose. The earliest dated records are from 1909-10.
This cemetery is located on a hilltop 1 KM Southeast of the hamlet of Greenen at SW 10-26-17 W3rd.
This cemetery is located on Highway 44 on the West side of the hamlet of Forgan at NE 31-26-13 W3rd.
This cemetery is located 3.5 KM South of the hamlet of Hughton at SW 04-26-14 W3rd.
A number of private cemeteries exist within the R.M. Their locations on private property can be obtained at the R.M. of Monet’s office in Elrose.